The biomass boiler is the latest in renewable heat technology.
The biomass boiler can be used for a domestic energy system and is an automatically-fed wood pellet boiler that delivers efficiencies in excess of 90% as well as offering substantial CO2 savings.
Its carbon-neutral fuel supply in the form of wood pellets means it has environmentally-friendly credentials. Wood is one of the most sustainable and natural fuel sources as it releases about the same amount of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere as it absorbs during growth.
- 90.7% + efficient
- Large fuel store capacity
- 7 step power modulation
- Easy to use LCD controller
- Automatic pellet feed
- Integrated pellet store
- Up to 7 days continual burning (average usage is 3 to 4 days before re-fuelling)
- Frost Protection (External)
- Low level pellet sensor and warning signal
- AVC control (Air Velocity Control)
- Generously sized ash pan
- Guarantee: 1 year main parts & 5 year heat exchanger
- Eligible for grant initiatives such as RHPP and RHI
- Tested to EN303-5
- External model includes stainless steel flue system (2 metres)
ThermIQ - Home heating systems
The greener solution to warming your house
One of our friendly customer service team members will be happy to help you with all your enquires and advice you further on the advantages of renewable energy
Freephone: 08000 949 700
Or simply complete our online form to get your FREE NO OBLIGATION RENEWABLE ENERGY SURVEY