More Than Just An Inverter
Lux Power | Single Phase Hybrid Inverters with Pylon Tech US2000 Plus batteries are intelligent Hybrid Battery Inverters and energy monitoring systems, that store energy from unused solar power whenever the property demand is higher than electric power generation from the solar panels
The Lux Power Hybrid Inverter works by directing unused electric power from solar energy harvested by solar pv panels, to the Pylon Tech US2000 Plus solar battery system for later use, making it possible to utilise solar power energy storage for unused energy in the home
It converts and directs solar power to where it is needed, when it is needed.
The Lux Power Hybrid Solar Inverters come with built in Enhanced EPS, this feature allows the customer to take energy from their remaining solar power store in the event of a power outage alert. This impressive enhanced EPS feature will switch over in 0.01s in the event of a power cut, meaning these systems are Grid Share ready for the future.
Free Advanced Monitoring:
The Lux Power energy monitoring system can be accessed via a Web hub or phone apps. This allows the customer to view their system performance and also set various Charge & Discharge time settings from anywhere in the world.
Lux Power prides its self not only on quality but future development and maintenance. With the monitoring in place Lux Power can access any of their hybrid solar inverters to perform software updates without the hassle of calling out a green energy technician or someone to conduct solar inverter repairs.
- Modular – from 1 to 8 Pylon Tech US2000 Plus Batteries
- 90% DOD
- Remote Upgrading – Firmware & Parameter upgrading remotely by LUX
- Real time monitoring – Free Mobile & Web portal (PC) monitoring
- Advanced Power Cut Protection & Restart
- Grid Share Incentive Ready
- Seamless automatic switch over – 0.01s
- Integrated EPS as standard – No extra cost
- Smart export control on both AC & EPS output
- Max Charge & discharge rate of 3600W
- Max DC Input – up to 8000w
- Integrated DC Isolator
- 10 years warranty
- Lightweight – only 20Kg
- Quite operating noise levels – less then 25bB
- IP65 rated
- On & Off grid capability
- UK technical Support & training