Thermodynamic Systems are able to provide hot water and heat for your home, business or swimming pool.
The thermodynamic panels gather and extract heat from the atmosphere in all weather conditions, day and night.
These thermodynamic panel systems will produce hot water and heat whenever you need it at all times of the day and night, the whole year round.
Thermodynamic solar panels are highly efficient and lower your heating and water bills. Thermodynamic panels come with a lifetime guarantee against oxidisation and corrosion.
They can be fitted to any roof area or vertical wall within 15m of the hot water tank. The solar collectors absorb heat from both sides of the panel making them extremely efficient. Just one panel can provide enough water for a family of 4.
What are the benefits of Thermodynamic Panels?
- Heats water to 55°C all year round
- Works in sun, wind, rain, snow, day & night
- Outstanding thermal efficiency
- Robust aluminium panels, weighing only 8kg!
- Straightforward installation with minimal maintenance
- Can be mounted from 15° to 90°, giving you ultimate flexibility in positioning
- Saving you up to 80% off your water & heating bills
- Can provide 100% of hot water requirements
- Fast payback period
- Can be used for domestic hot water, swimming pool, large volume water heating and central heating
- Generously sized ash pan
- Guarantee: 1 year main parts & 5 year heat exchanger
- Eligible for grant initiatives such as RHPP and RHI
- Tested to EN303-5
- External model includes stainless steel flue system (2 metres)
Want to read more about our Bunsen Air range of thermodynamics, click the button opposite for more information.