Your Personal Data
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including but not limited to your IP address, geographical location, browser type, pages viewed and website navigation.
- Information that you provide when subscribing to our email notifications and-or newsletters including but not limited to your name and email address.
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our products, goods or services
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website.
3rd Parties whos services are used by this website (including but not limited to Paypal, Google, Amazon or Active Campaign) may use their own cookies or storage technologies to collect or receive information from our website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business.
- Personalise your experience of our website for you
- Send you goods either physical or electronic, purchased through our website
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically agreed to this by email or other similar technology. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing
International Data Transfer
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. Information that we collect may be stored electronically on any server based anywhere in the world. These servers may include but are not limited to servers used by our Web service provider, Payment service providers and/or Our email newsletter provider. Information may be stored on servers controlled by Facebook as a result of our use of the Facebook Pixel. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: including but not limited to the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information in this way
Retaining Personal Information
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law; if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and/or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We may store personal information you provide on servers operated by or used by others whose identity and privacy policies have been referenced previously in this policy. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing your Paypal account confidential.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties
Disclosure of information
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed your information may be transferred to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. We undertake not to provide your personal information to any third parties except in accordance with this policy. Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities or other government institutions except as required by law or other binding regulations.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
Access to information
You may ask us whether we are storing personal information about you by emailing us and, if you wish, we will provide you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you. We may ask for appropriate proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide any information if identity is not established. A nominal fixed administration fee will be charged for this service (currently GBP 10.00)